Home » Download Forms

University City


create a log-in


and requests


knowledge base
Download and Information Center
Permits and Inspections
Showing 1 - 8 of 29 next >>
Affidavit of Authorization
The City of University City requires all Electrical and Plumbing permit applications to be signed by the Master Electrician/Plumber.
Building Permits
University City requires a permit when doing renovation, additions or new construction on single, duplex and multi-family units as well as on commercial properties. Four (4) sets of drawings must accompany the application.
Chicken Permit Application
The City of University City allows for five (5) chicken permits per calendar year. The City has a limit of seven (7) hens per permit. Roosters and the sale of eggs are strictly prohibited.
Commercial Occupancy Permit
All businesses must apply for a Commercial Occupancy Permit prior to applying for their business licenses.
Contractor Online Access and Registration
Contractors can access their accounts online to schedule inspections and apply for projects. Contractors must have a completed Contractor's Registration with MyGov for this to occur.
Demolition Projects
The demolition of any structure requires a permit. If the structure has utilities (electric, gas), additional information will be required from the utility companies and St. Louis County Department of Health.
Dumpster/Portable Storage Permit Application
All dumpsters and/or portable storage containers placed on private property such as parking lots, yards, driveways, etc require a permit to be posted in a location in plain view of the street. If a dumpster or portable storage container is placed in the right-of-way, a permit from Public Works is required.
Electrical Permits and Projects
University City issues electrical permits.
Showing 1 - 8 of 29 next >>