Home » Download Forms

University City


create a log-in


and requests


knowledge base
Download and Information Center
Permits and Inspections
<< prev Showing 17 - 24 of 29 next >>
Pit Bull Dog Information and Application
University City requires special registration for Pit Bull Dogs, and Pit Bull Mixed Breed Dogs.The information here explains the steps that should be taken to obtain a registration for such.
Plumbing Permits and Projects
University City issues plumbing permits. (See Sewer Later Repair Program for SLRP Applications)
Project Plan Transmittal
Transmittal used when transmitting hard-copy plans to the City Plans Examiner.
Property Owner/Manager Access and Registration
Property owners and managers can access their accounts online to schedule inspections and apply for projects. They must register with MyGov for this to occur.
Rental Property Registration
All rental property owners are required to register all rental properties with the City. The initial registration fee is $30, and the annual renewal fee is $15. All owners (or designated representatives) must live within 50 miles of their property(s).
Residential Occupancy Permit Application
The City of University City requires all residents to obtain an occupancy permit prior to moving into a property in University City.
Right of Way Permits
Anyone needing to do work on or from the sidewalk to or into the street, a Right-of-Way Permit is needed.
The "Permit Receipt" is not your actual permit. Your approved permit application will be sent to the email address in your Contractor Registration account.
Sewer Lateral Repair Program
University City has a Sewer Lateral Repair Program (SLRP).
<< prev Showing 17 - 24 of 29 next >>